Sit Less, Move More
If you have questions about physical activity or exercise, call 8-1-1 toll-free in B.C. You can speak to a qualified exercise professional who is available Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm PST. You can also leave a message after hours.
Translation services are available in more than 130 languages. Click here to visit their website.
ParticipACTION - Get Inspired. Get Moving
ParticipACTION is the national voice of physical activity and sport participation in Canada. Through leadership in communications, capacity building and knowledge exchange, they inspire and support Canadians to move more.
ParticipACTION’s vision is to work with its partners to ensure a Canadian society where people are the most physically active on earth.
The ParticipACTION website provides tools and resources for individuals to get more active and for organizations to promote physical activity in their community.
Here are some of the great things you do on the ParticipACTION website
- Learn facts and stats on the inactivity crisis
- Read and share inspirational stores on getting active
- Get information on getting active including topics such as “inspiring kids” and “easy ways to start”
- Read or Sign-up for ParticipACTION news updates
- Download and use various resources and tools
Click here to go to the ParticipACTION website.